1007 York Street
Professional treehouse creator Pete Nelson will share his creations and his stories in the first of the season’s Denver Botanic Gardens Bonfils Stanton lecture series. Nelson’s unlikely success in building treehouses for a living will come alive and inspire others to live out their wildest dreams. Come with a happy heart and hope to leave your earthbound life behind.
SFD will host a tasting of local foods prepared by Chef Carrie Balkcom before the lecture begins.
Check back for ticket and schedule details
- Rocky Mountain Mushrooms: Essential Partners for Plants in Our Native Ecosystems - 23 Jul 2015 - 19:00
- Steppes: The Plants and Ecology of the World’s Semi-Arid Regions - 20 Aug 2015 - 18:00
- Seed: The Future of Food - 10 Sep 2015 - 18:00
- Smart Greenhouses: A Guide to Year-Round Rocky Mountain Growing - 8 Oct 2015 - 18:00
- Colorado’s Yampa River: Free Flowing and Wild Forever - 22 Oct 2015 - 18:00